Silicone Slant Brush
- My silicone slant brush is designed to paint reductively on any hotbox with its flexible silicone brush head.
- Because of its shape, the brush can make a wide variety of marks, from organic or structured and wider to very fine.
- This tool was designed to work on the Encaustic Hotbox, but can also work with a wide variety of other media to create texture/marks (hardly anything can stick to silicone, so clean-up is easy).
This brush is made with silicone and can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees.
- Brush tip color may be different than pictured.
- Brush handle will be between 8" - 10" in length
- Brush handle will be either black or "blond" bamboo
- The brush tip is 2" long
Click To See Demonstration