Coarse Grey Blunt Horsehair Sumi-e Brush #102
This brush has a short blunt coarse bristle head. These types of brushes are great for glazing, moving thicker paint/media, stippling, etc.
The handle has a burnt striped design and leather hanging strap. These brushes are great workhorses, that can take aggressive mark-making.
About The Brush
This brush has a 1.5" blunt, blunt coarse grey horsehair bristle head and leather hanging strap.
- Coarse blunt horsehair bristle
- Leather hanging strap
- 5" Forest series handle design
- Bristlehead 1.5"
Clean-Up Information for Oil Based Media:
- Use a common art solvent (such as odorless paint thinner) to remove paint/cold wax, then wash thoroughly with a mild soap such as Dove or Murphy's Oil Soap to remove all residual solvent and media.
- Use your fingers/palm to rub the bristles to remove the residual media from the brush head.
- Never leave your brush or tool sitting in-solvent
- Clean after every use.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean and rinse off the solvent. Leaving solvent on without removing it with water and soap will damage the brush.
- Use a clean towel to remove any residual moisture, shape head, and hang by the strap to dry