Coarse Grey Horsehair Brush with Vintage Quill Bobbin Handle
This brush was made with my coarse grey horsehair and a vintage quill wooden quill bobbin handle. The handle has a burned-in strip pattern with added carved in detail. The brush also has a natural bead on the end and a leather hanging strap.
The handle is 6.5" in length, and are made with vintage wooden quill bobbins.
- 2" tapered grey horsehair bristle
- 6.5" wooden Quill Bobbin Handle
- Natural bead and leather hanging strap
Clean-Up Information for Oil Based Media:
- Use a common art solvent (such as odorless paint thinner) to remove paint/cold wax, then wash thoroughly with a mild soap such as Dove or Murphy's Oil Soap to remove all residual solvent and media.
- Use your fingers/palm to rub the bristles to remove the residual media from the brush head.
- Never leave your brush or tool sitting in-solvent
- Clean after every use.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean and rinse off the solvent. Leaving solvent on without removing it with water and soap will damage the brush.
- Use a clean towel to remove any residual moisture, shape head, and hang by the strap to dry