Cold Wax Fiber "Flat" Brush FFB100
This fiber flat brush has a bamboo handle and African fiber bristles. This brush works well to move thicker media to create texture and fine lines. Cold wax, acrylic, and other mediums work well.
The handle is bamboo and has a burned-in pattern, leather hanging strap, and driftwood end piece.
- The bristle is 4.5 in length
- The handle is 5" in length
- Use a common art solvent (such as odorless paint thinner) to remove paint/cold wax, then wash with a mild soap such as Dove or Murphy's Oil Soap to remove any residual media.
- Use your fingers/palms to rub the wire bristles to remove the residual media from the brush head.
- Never leave sitting in-solvent
- Make sure to thoroughly clean and rinse off the solvent. Leaving solvent on without removing it with water and soap can damage the brush