White Deer Tail Paintbrushes with Bamboo Handles
These white deer tail brushes come to a beautiful natural point. The tail hair is slick and smooth and a bit thicker than my premium horsehair. That being said it is super soft and bendable when wet.
The bamboo handles all have a unique, rich, burned-in pattern and are between 8.5" and 9" in length.
The white deer tail is super soft, has natural tips, comes to a fine point, and has good absorbency. The bristle head comes to a natural fine point.
- Each has a handle that is from 8.5" to 9" in length
- Each brush has a 3.5" to 4" long white deer tail bristle head.
- Each Brush has a leather hanging strap
Clean-Up Information for Oil Based Media:
- Use a common art solvent (such as odorless paint thinner) to remove paint/cold wax, then wash thoroughly with a mild soap such as Dove or Murphy's Oil Soap to remove all residual solvent and media.
- Use your fingers/palm to rub the bristles to remove the residual media from the brush head.
- Never leave your brush or tool sitting in-solvent
- Clean after every use.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean and rinse off the solvent. Leaving solvent on without removing it with water and soap will damage the brush.
- Use a clean towel to remove any residual moisture, shape head, and hang by the strap to dry
Share this Product
Beautifully made. Love it.
Another beautiful and practical brush from elizabethschowachertart