Silicone Straight-Edge (2" - 12")
This is a reductive tool that is made for printmaking and specifically for Encaustic Monotype (although it will work with many different media or processes). The silicone is flexible which also causes variation in the mark.
**This product is made to order, please allow 3 to 4 working days to make and 1 to 2 days to ship.
(Mirco-Line Pictured Below)
Straight-Edge Blade Specifications:
- The "straight-edge" will remove the medium from the plate, a wide swatch of it. The mark will change (how much media is left on the plate) depending on the amount of pressure applied when using the tool.
- Because the silicone blade is flexible, the reductive mark will vary
- The blade will be white and 12" in length
- It will have a bamboo handle with a burned-in pattern
- Silicone rated up to 350 Degrees F
The blade works reductively removing and moving medium from and across the hot plate. Since it is made with silicone and can withstand high temperatures (up to 350 F). Print examples pictured with product photos.
12" Silicone Straight-Edge Balde Demonstration
Share this Product
Wonderful tools and beautifully crafted.