Boar Bristle Brushes - Forest Series Handles
These brushes are part of my forest brush series. In this series, all of the handles of the brushes have images burned in. My intent with each handle is to create the feeling of a pine forest, with tall larch and tamarack trees covered in mist.
About The Brush
The bristle on these brushes is boars hair which has strong spring, is coarse, and has natural tips. The bristle length on each brush is about 2.25".
- 100% boars hair bristle
- Leather hanging strap
- 6" to 7" Forest series handle design
- Bristle heads about 2.25"
Clean-Up Information for Oil Based Media:
- Use a common art solvent (such as odorless paint thinner) to remove paint/cold wax, then wash thoroughly with a mild soap such as Dove or Murphy's Oil Soap to remove all residual solvent and media.
- Use your fingers/palm to rub the bristles to remove the residual media from the brush head.
- Never leave your brush or tool sitting in-solvent
- Clean after every use.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean and rinse off the solvent. Leaving solvent on without removing it with water and soap will damage the brush.
- Use a clean towel to remove any residual moisture, shape head, and hang by the strap to dry